Asphalt Repair in Tampa
Asphalt is an essential aspect of infrastructure. Without high-quality asphalt, roads in Tampa and around the country would be nearly impossible to drive on. Asphalt also serves an important purpose for businesses—a nice-looking asphalt parking lot can help customers feel welcome. If the parking lot for your business or apartment complex leaves much to be desired, consider calling the Tampa asphalt repair experts at Parking Lot Services. We also offer asphalt paving and sealcoating services.
Signs You Need Asphalt Repair
If your asphalt parking lot is so beat up that your customers don’t feel comfortable parking there, you could be missing out on valuable business. Here are a few signs it’s time to call an asphalt contractor in Tampa.
- Cracks: Asphalt tends to crack as it weakens, potentially turning your parking lot into an unsightly mess. It’s best to get cracks patched up before they get worse.
- Potholes: Potholes are extremely frustrating for drivers, and can even damage your customers’ vehicles. With some help from the professionals at Parking Lot Services, patching potholes can be a breeze.
- Erosion: Groundwater can cause soil to shift, disrupting your flat parking lot surface. A quick and effective asphalt repair job can restore your parking lot to its former state and help prevent future erosion.
Reasons to Consider Asphalt Sealcoating
Though asphalt is strong, it can’t endure punishment from Mother Nature forever. You can drastically increase the life of your asphalt by applying a layer of sealcoating. Here are a few reasons why sealcoating is a good idea.
- Weatherproofing: Your asphalt is constantly exposed to the elements. Sealcoating can offer ample protection from rain, wind, and sunshine, allowing you to enjoy your parking lot for years to come.
- Oxidation Prevention: Believe it or not, even oxygen can damage your asphalt over time. An expertly applied layer of sealcoating can prevent your parking lot from becoming grey and brittle.
- Protection from Wear and Tear: Your parking lot must endure constant punishment from vehicles of all sizes. Sealcoating is great for limiting the damage caused by tires and oil leaks.
Parking Lot Services is a highly skilled asphalt contractor in Tampa. If you need a new asphalt surface, or if your current one is looking a bit out of shape, give us a call at (813) 880-9100. One of our asphalt experts will gladly make recommendations based on your needs. We will take care of the entire installation process from start to finish—we’ll even handle traffic control during construction.