PLS is ready to repair your parking lot for the best performance!
As a property owner, there comes a time when you need to repair or repave your asphalt paving. Although you have the option to do it yourself, your best bet is to seek professional parking lot maintenance in Tampa. Hiring a contractor to repair your parking lot may not seem cost-effective at first, but it has immense benefits in the long run.
Repair Parking Lot Services By PLS
Parking Lot Services understands the seasons and cycles for the common asphalt patching and repair in Tampa. Having them by your side ensures that your parking lot will be in good condition during the COVID-19 period and beyond. That said, Parking Lot Services in Tampa provides several maintenance services in Tampa.
Parking Lot Paving
Your parking lot is the first point of contact your customers have with your business. It, therefore, necessary to exercise parking lot paving to ensure it’s appealing to the customers. PLS will help you upgrade or expand your parking lot to achieve the following qualities:
- Proper drainage- rainwater needs to go somewhere. If left to stand on the surface of your asphalt, it causes seeps through causing damage in the long un. During parking lot maintenance in Tampa, the contractor designs your drainage system to prevent water buildup.
- Quality gravel base- the quality of your asphalt paving foundation determines the vehicle weight it can handle. The repair parking lot exercise includes the precise installation of the sub-base to prevent the parking lot from buckling under the weight of heavy traffic.
- Even surface- once the asphalt has been laid, the installation team uses plate compactors and hand rollers to give the surface a smooth finish. This step ensures that your parking lot is appealing and long-lasting.
Asphalt Patching and Repair
As your parking lot gets exposed to heavy traffic and extreme weather elements, it develops cracks and potholes. Asphalt patching and repair is the best exercise in this case as it preserves the quality and strength of your parking lot. This parking lot maintenance procedure is used for repairing cracks and potholes.
Cracks- these may occur due to heavy traffic or exposure to extreme temperatures. If you fail to repair parking lot soon after the cracks start showing, they may develop into potholes. Also, as the cracks escalate, they cause asphalt erosion and are a tripping hazard. Parking Lot Services in Tampa uses cold asphalt patch or asphalt cracks filler depending on the extent of the damage.
Potholes- parking lot potholes happen if cracks on the surface are left un-repaired and subjected to heavy traffic and extreme weather. Potholes are repaired using cold asphalt mix as it contains polymer adhesive, which proves permanent pothole repair.
Sealcoating is essential in your repair parking lot schedule as it protects and extends the lifespan of your asphalt paving. Asphalt sealcoating in Tampa doesn’t stop aging effects, but it slows them significantly. There’re various factors that cause asphalt damage, including:
- Sunlight and oxidation- immediately, the asphalt paving is complete, the asphalt is exposed to oxygen, and the deterioration starts. Exposure to oxygen causes the asphalt binder to harden and become brittle, finally resulting in cracking. Sealcoating protects asphalt exposure to oxygen by filling surface voids, hence prolonging the lifespan of your pavement.
- Oil and chemical spills- as vehicles spill oil and gasoline on the surface, the asphalt becomes soft and eventually breaks. Applying a sealcoat minimizes the extent to which the spills penetrate through your pavement.
Parking Lot Striping
As your pavement ages, the surface markings start to fade, making it hard for drivers to use your parking lot. Parking lot striping should be done after the regular parking lot maintenance such as pothole repair, sealcoating, or repaving. Line striping should be done using bright colors to ensure the markings are visible late in the evenings and early mornings. The exercise provides the following benefits:
- Ensures your parking lot is ADA compliant
- Maximize parking spaces
- Improve safety
- Reduce liability
- Identify reserved parking spaces
Contact PLS All Parking Lot Repair Services
Our contractors understand the importance of parking lot maintenance. That’s why at Parking Lot Services in Tampa, we strive to deliver the best repair parking lot services. Contact us to request concrete or asphalt repair in Tampa and schedule a no-cost consultation today!